Wednesday, January 3, 2018

December Planner Recap


Today's post is a recap of the month of December in my classic/medium size Happy Planner.


This spread used ink blending, stamps, washi tape, diecuts and pattern paper.


This spread used ink blending, stickers, and washi tape.


This spread uses ink blending, digi stamps, washi tape, stickers, punches and pattern paper.


This spread uses stickers, and washi tape.


This spread used ink blending, stamps (clear and digital), washi tape, stickers, diecuts and pattern paper.


I have been having fun spending a little bit of time every week designing a new planner spread and having a pretty way to keep everything in my life neatly organized!

Until next time~



2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! And oh so envious that you are so neat, precise, and creatively organized and inspired to even 'decorate' your planner!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, thank you Becca! Your kind words made me smile today :) I love having something pretty that I have made right in front of me every day...of course, it doesn't look nearly as pretty once I write all over it, lol!

      Delete