Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February Planning

How did it get to be the last day of February already?!? I realized just this morning that I don't believe I showed you any of my February planner stuff here on my blog yet...boy, I am slacking! So, to make up for that, here is a bit of how I planned this month:


First I'll share with you the front and the back of the pocket page Dashboard I created using a Simple Stories SNAP page protector and a few cardstock stickers, retired printed papers from Basic Grey and retired stamps from The Angel Company. I added some glimmer by embossing many of my stamped images with gold embossing powder and made some heart diecuts with my monthly Spellbinder's die club kit. Getting the papers trimmed to just the right size for each pocket was super easy by using the Pocket Cuts die set from Fun Stamper's Journey...it even includes the smaller postage edge squares that I used for the layers you see on both sides. Some of the decorative clips were made with stamped images and then felt backed, and some are several different types of ribbon and/or yarn...super cute!


For my monthly spread, I again used stickers from Simple Stories -this time from the Love and Adore sticker pack.



Too many times this month I'd start writing on my pages before taking the pictures, so I don't have them all to share -but here are 3 out of the 4, lol. These were made using some basic stamping in black archival ink, washi tape from ACMoore, more Love and Adore/Simple Stories stickers and Happy Planner stickers from the large sticker value packs that I bought at Michael's and Hobby Lobby.



I will try to do a better job of remembering to take pics before the actual pen goes to the page for the month of March! I usually remember to post them on Instagram first -so if you'd like to stay up to date on my planning, just follow me @create.365 over on IG! (follow the link at the top right of my blog to get there quick and easy)




No comments:

Post a Comment