Monday, January 30, 2017

Challenge #305

Today's sketch challenge comes from Try Stampin'~Or Not~On Tuesday's blog and is for Challenge #305.



One of my sister-in-laws has a birthday on Sunday, so this card is going out to her in tomorrow's mail. I used a small amount of patterned paper on the right side of my card and then utilized my new I-Heart embossing folder from FSJ on the white cored red cardstock that I then sanded and placed on the left. 

                             
The heart flowers and flower pot are colored with Spectrum Noir pens and I edged the white panel with charcoal ink to help it "pop" alittle against the background. I also outlined the hearts and Happy Birthday with my Stardust gel pen for a little glittery glimmer that you can catch a bit of in the last photo. 

                




No comments:

Post a Comment